CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend - Part 1





These pictures were taken in my front yard on Saturday after the Easter egg hunt at my church. Cooper and Chloe had a lot of fun hunting eggs and caught on pretty fast with big sis' help. She had to leave the hunt to go to volleyball practice. Hop on over to the Cummings family blog found in my blog list on the right for more pictures from Saturday. I'll post more pics of Easter day tomorrow. I took so many pictures and need to do some deleting and editing before posting some of them.

Please don't look too closely at the shrubs. They are in bad need of a trim! I haven't gotten around to planting anything in the big circle of dirt either. The tree in the middle hasn't gotten its leaves yet so it looks very bare and pretty pitiful. But my grass is finally greening up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment