CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Tuesday evening,
April 27, 2010

Outside my window... kids in the yard behind me jumping on their trampoline
I am thinking....that April has flown by
I am thankful for... the gorgeous weather we had this past weekend
I am wearing....yellow shirt and jean capris
I am remembering.... Cooper and Chloe playing in the backyard this past Sunday
I am reading... Food and Faith for a book study in May
I am hoping.... to get a good night's sleep tonight after two not so good nights!
On my mind... 3 more days till month end at work
From the learning rooms... got nothing tonight, too tired
Noticing that.... it is really hard to get started on a walking routine again
Pondering these words.... "It was only yesterday" when my kids played in the backyard
Praying for.... a job change for a family member
From the kitchen... nothing special this week
Around the house.... need to clean the back windows before it gets hot again
One of my favorite things.... getting surprises in the mail. Donna sent me a new garden flag and my niece Shay sent me a photo strip of her girls all in the same week! Nice to get something besides a bill!
A few things this week.... getting through the next two days at work and getting my car inspected before Friday!
Looking forward to.... spending next weekend with the babies while Miranda and Todd are at Maddie's last volleyball tournament of the season.

To create or view other Daybooks, see my blog list on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment