CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Sunday with my Angel Babies


Cooper and Chloe love to be outside. This was taken in my
back yard this morning. I had to be resourceful since I don't
have any outside toys for them (yet!). I let them play with
their Easter buckets and plastic eggs. They picked up eggs and
put them in their buckets for about 30 minutes!


Not sure what Coop is looking at but it isn't the camera!

My precious angel girl...


I live near a small airport and several airplanes flew over
this morning. Chloe was quite intrigued with them. She
is pointing to the sky in this picture. Cooper didn't even
notice the airplanes!

Such a cutie-pie....


I love his expression in this picture and you can't
tell because I cropped the picture but he has his
hands in his pockets....

My sweet angel man.....

It's lunch time and check out their new plates I bought
them at Target yesterday. I bought them new forks and
they played with them more than they used them. I made
meatloaf muffins, sweet potato fries and steamed mixed
veggies for their lunch. Nana was busy this morning!

She's pretty happy here and yes that's a trash-can to the
right.....oops forgot to crop this picture!

Cooper is trying to get the hang of using the fork. Mostly
I think he thinks he is a big boy here....

Miranda brought their sofa-chairs for them to take a nap
in. It took me about 30 minutes to get them to go to sleep.
They wanted to play and after all they were at Nana's house!
I was able to clean up the high-chair trays and the kitchen
while they were sleeping.
Miranda and Todd arrived while they were napping. Of
course they woke up right away hearing Mom and Dad's
voice. We went back outside in the front while Todd put
my mailbox back in the ground on its new stand. They
ran around and had such fun and in no time it was time
for them to eat again!
I love having them at my house even though it is a lot more
work for me. I have to clear the tables, put the plants in
my bedroom, take all the picture frames off the fireplace
hearth and then when they leave put it all back again!
It is all worth it. I loved going to my grandmother's house
when I was growing up and I know she worked so hard to
cook for us, sew for us, take us shopping and when she
pooped out she would send us off with Papaw for a ride
somewhere or to Dairy Queen for ice cream. I'm mindful
of how excited Mamaw must have been when she knew
we were coming for a visit because I feel that same way
when I know the babies are coming. Makes me really miss
my Mamaw and Papaw after a day like today.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are now. They look like little people instead of babies. Cooper and Chloe are really lucky to have you as their Nana.

    ReplyDelete