them to spend the night even knowing that I would be up at the crack of dawn with them.
I woke up around 6:20 and rushed to the kitchen to make them french toast. I managed to get my coffee on,
make the french toast (homemade) and the microwave turkey sausage all before they woke up at 6:40!
make the french toast (homemade) and the microwave turkey sausage all before they woke up at 6:40!
It is always interesting to see if they will eat what I make. I love cooking for them but it is definitely hit or miss as to
whether they will eat it or not. Well, Angel Girl Baby LOVED the french toast and my little Angel Man Baby,
whether they will eat it or not. Well, Angel Girl Baby LOVED the french toast and my little Angel Man Baby,
well, not so much. He did eat all of his sausage and half of Chloe's. She was really into the french toast and didn't
Since my cell phone and camera were ruined at Penscacola Beach, I decided to get an IPhone. So my pictures won't be great quality but I will have to post pics from the IPhone until I get a new camera.
I thought these didn't turn out too bad and they both have such sweet smiles in the morning.
I thought these didn't turn out too bad and they both have such sweet smiles in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment