CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Today....
Sunday, June 20th

Outside my window.... near dusk and water sprinklers are still going!
I am thinking.... I've been in a blogging slump lately but I'm missing it.
I am thankful for.... a quite Sunday at home.
I am wearing.... black capris and multi-brown print top.
I am remembering.... our trip to Penscacola last week and how enjoyable it was.
I am going.... work, work, work this week and then to Mir's on Saturday.
I am reading.... a new Marie Bostwick book, second in a series and I would have to get up to give the exact title. :)
I am hoping.... that I can handle the stress and workload to meet month-end deadlines.
On my mind.... my Dad
From the learning room.... my new IPhone. I'm trying to learn the basics first and then will move on to some of the fun features!
Noticing that.... I am tech-challenged! :)
Pondering this word.... "Nana" which is what Cooper now calls me fairly regularly. It is so cute. Still waiting on Chloe to call me by name!
Praying for..... a family member whose unemployed.
From the kitchen.... won't be much this week with work so crazy. I did make a pasta salad this afternoon and bought a rotissiere chicken. I've promised zuchinni bread soon to my co-workers. Maybe early July! :)
Around the house.... getting close on the contractor starting the repair in the front bedroom. I'm so ready for that job to be done!
One of my favorite things.... when my Pastor calls an "audible" which means he goes off the schedule in the bulletin. This morning he had us all stand up and hold hands in a circle (it was the early service and not many people were there) and lead us in the song, "He's got the whole world in his hands." I love it when we sing a song from our childhoods. It was our closing song this morning.


To view or create a Daybook, see The Simple Woman's Daybook in my blog list on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment