Cooper enjoyed building some towers with them.
She has given me some of his toys for Cooper and Chloe to have at my house.
Chloe loved this rockin' motorcycle more than Cooper, go figure! :)
I showed my friend this picture this morning in SS and it did her heart good to see Chloe having fun on it. I debated on whether to show her or not but was glad I did. I could tell she was really excited to see it in use. She has given me quite a few things since the babies were born and all have been put to such good use!
This is really a random post and the pictures are not of good quality and are in no certain order at all. Miranda is in Las Vegas for a Education conference. Cooper and Chloe spent the day and night with me this weekend and this is a sampling of pictures I took with my IPhone. I'm having fun with my IPhone but it is just a so-so camera substitute. The babies and I had a great time and they were really really good! I wasn't even exhausted when they left this morning with Dad!
I cooked for them and even made a homemade strawberry ice-cream made with Greek yogurt.
I so enjoy cooking for them and it's kind of like holding your breath to see what they will like after all the effort.
This was the result:
Chicken Pasta dish -- was my third time to make this, the first two times, both babies LOVED it. Third time Cooper still loved it, Chloe wouldn't have anything to do with it! WHAT? She had pb&j sandwiches for lunch and dinner. I do believe one can sustain on pb&j alone, don't you?
Strawberry Ice-cream -- Cooper loved it, Chloe took about 4 or 5 bites and didn't want anymore after that.
Buttermilk Oatmeal Pancakes -- found a really healthy pancake recipe made with buttermilk, oats and both white flour and whole wheat flours. BONUS for Nana.... both babies loved them! I sent the left-overs home for them to have tomorrow morning but got a text from Dad that they had some more at morning snack time. Does a Nana's heart good!
I've been hit or miss with blogging lately. Work has been totally insane for about 6 weeks now. I'm hoping to feel some normalcy soon with my schedule and maybe I'll get back to the blogworld on a more regular basis.
Hope you all are enjoying the summer season. I'll take the rain anyday over the drought of last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment