Sunday afternoon
August 8th
Out my window..... hot and humid after a short afternoon rain.
I am thinking.... its been awhile since I've blogged.
I am thankful for .... three day weekends
I am remembering....the drought of last summer and hoping August doesn't turn out to be the same!
I am going... on Tuesday to watch C&C at their tumbling class after work.
I am reading....A Thread So Thin by Marie Bostwick (3rd & final in series)
I am hoping....that C&C adjust well to going back to their babysitter tomorrow.
On my mind....tasks to do here at home
From the learning rooms....we are studying the Psalms of Ascent in SS. We have been in the Psalms for about a year now and it seems like we'll never get to the end. Today we started an easier section of Psalms which sparked some lively discussion. The gest is we continously get deliverance from our mighty God! PTL
Noticing that....I feel restless (not that I don't have tons to do!)
Pondering these words....WW (Weight Watchers--attempting to lose some weight AGAIN)!
Praying for....an unemployed family member
From the kitchen.... made a yummy mango, peach, banana and yogurt smoothie this afternoon. Will be cooking some squash and yellow onions with a chicken breast for dinner. We went to a local farmer's market yesterday afternoon and I'm going to try my best to cook/eat what I purchased before it spoils!
Around the house....the front bedroom is completely finished with the exception of a picture that needs to be hung over the bed. It looks so nice now after 2 1/2 months of total disarray!
One of my favorite things.... hearing the babies say any new words, seems like they say a new one everyday now!
A few things this week.... no bible study on Monday, going to see C&C at tumbling on Tuesday and will go to Pauline's on Thursday to do step 2 of canning our pickles for this year's bazaar. I can hardly believe it is pickle time again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment