I can't believe it has been a month since I posted last. We have been pretty busy with Fall craft shows, my birthday, Dewberry Farms, the Air Show, Halloween and much much more. Time flies! Last year I did a "Twankful Twog" everyday during the month of November and it's Nov. 17 and I'm just throwing up a random post tonight! One big change to my blogging is that I can't blog at work anymore. We are blocked from any social networking sights, the nerve! Now I know we are supposed to be working and all but I did blogging at lunch and in the mornings when I arrived early. I miss being able to do that since I'm usually too tired at night to stay on the computer for very long. Anyhow, I feel like I'm rambling so I'm going to sign off for now. I still plan to purchase a new camera sometime soon, so hopefully I will get back in the mood for some blogging more regularly.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Randomness
I can't believe it has been a month since I posted last. We have been pretty busy with Fall craft shows, my birthday, Dewberry Farms, the Air Show, Halloween and much much more. Time flies! Last year I did a "Twankful Twog" everyday during the month of November and it's Nov. 17 and I'm just throwing up a random post tonight! One big change to my blogging is that I can't blog at work anymore. We are blocked from any social networking sights, the nerve! Now I know we are supposed to be working and all but I did blogging at lunch and in the mornings when I arrived early. I miss being able to do that since I'm usually too tired at night to stay on the computer for very long. Anyhow, I feel like I'm rambling so I'm going to sign off for now. I still plan to purchase a new camera sometime soon, so hopefully I will get back in the mood for some blogging more regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment