CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Anticipating...

Cooler weather and Fall Festivals! My church is having our annual Fall Festival and Craft Show this weekend. For internet safety, I won't disclose my church name but for those who know me, you know I love my church and church family. Many ladies (and some gentlemen too) have worked so very hard for months in preparation of this community outreach and it is such a blessing to have a great weather forecast for this annual event! Thank you Lord! I am working from 8:00 am to noon tomorrow and then will join family who are coming for shopping and hopefully some good eats. Gotta love some good home-baked goodies, bbq sandwiches, frito pies, etc! I love this time of year and hopefully with this cool front upon us today, our Fall weather is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment