"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
Monday, October 12, 2009
Columbus Day
Today was a holiday for me and I spent the day helping Todd with the babies while Miranda went to work. Here are a couple of pics from our day... a little grainy because I can't quite figure out what setting to put the camera on!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Quote of the Week....
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. (from a friend's FB posting)
2011 Reading List
A Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers -
Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
-
Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury - What Difference Do it Make?(sequel to Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore)- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent- The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I am in the most precious season of life. So when trying to decide on a name for my blog I couldn't help but think about one of my favorite scriptures. Looking back God has given me many different seasons in life and through it all "everything was just a season." I have been through the happiest of times and the saddest of times. I know that He was always with me even when I didn't recognize it. So with the many blogs out there and so many with the word season, I decided on this name which nails it down to everything and every season is God given and I hope to live it to the fullest. So, I'll tell you about the season I'm now in... I am Nana to Madison, Cooper and Chloe. They are my true joy and the real inspiration for this blog! I have a wonderful daughter and son and a great son-in-law. I have an awesome family who I love to spend time with. I am blessed beyond measure to be a daughter of the King.
No comments:
Post a Comment