CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Remembering...

One of my favorites.... this was July 4th of course and they were ready to celebrate!

I'm not sure when Mir started the bear chair pictures but I only had them starting at 4 months on my computer. Here they are at 4 months....



This is their 5 month picture.... wearing cute bluejean shorts!


I have this one out of order.... this is their 7 month picture. Both smiling!


This is their 6 month picture and it cracked me up that Cooper was trying to eat the bear!


Here they are at 8 months old.... Chloe is wearing the cutest little skort!

Here at 9 months old.... both holding the same shoe with their hands!


10 months old.... October was such a fun month for our family and the babies had lots of fun activities which included their first Halloween party!


11 months old .... where has time gone? They will celebrate their first birthday soon!
They will have their party prior to their "1 Year" chair/bear picture. I can hardly "bear" for these monthly pictures to stop! :) Not that there won't be pictures but this monthly tradition has been so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I think she should keep up the bear chair pixs! you're right they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious children. I know you feel so blessed. I agree with Jen. I think the bear chair pics should continue, too.

    ReplyDelete