Saturday, November 14, 2009
Twankful Twog for Sat., Nov. 14th
Today I am thankful for my Supper Club. We are meeting tonight at Mike and Terry's home for a "Fajita Frenzy" supper. We usually have a food theme of some kind and Terry came up with fajita frenzy! Mike and Terry will provide the meat and tortillas with the rest of us bringing the fixins, appetizers and desserts. It is always a food frenzy for sure! We meet quarterly and after tonight we will have completed 3 years of getting together for dinner. The supper club is made up of people I work with past and present including my sister who is also coming tonight! The fun part is seeing those who have retired or have left for other job positions. The majority of us have known each other for over 20+ years. But we have some newbies coming tonight and I am excited about that! As I said in another post, my work family shares a unique bond and I am thankful that we care enough about each other to keep this tradition going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really want to go tonight!!! Ugghh
ReplyDeleteI saw Mir's log and the videos of the babies, they are sooooo cute. You just see Cloe trotting along on the edge of the video...... Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday.
Twankful Twog Saturday Nov. 14
ReplyDeleteToday, I have 2 twankfuls, but I will save one for tomorrow. Today is my son's 36th birthday. As with all mothers, I guess, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Every detail. I was so excited and nervous. But, oh so happy when that little bundle arrived. What a blessing children are. Through all the ups and downs in my life, Kevin was my constant. And, now, I have his 3 beautiful daughters, too. Thank you, God.