CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Very Twankful Twog for Thanksgiving Day!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I am very thankful for all of God's blessings in my life. I woke up very early (too early) and read Psalm 100 which is my favorite Psalm for Thanksgiving day. Read it here. I hope you all have a blessed day with your families and friends. I can't wait to see my angel babies today and experience their very first Thanksgiving with them. We are blessed to have Maddie with us today as well. She has made some really cute decorations for Thanksgiving and I can't wait for the family to see them. I have a pie to get in the oven and then there's the cornbread dressing just waiting to be assembled and baked. Wish me luck and be blessed, I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Thursday Nov. 26
    OK, so it is Friday. But I just got home from the game and now I'm posting for Thursday. Today, I am thankful for family and friends, all the good food, and safe travel to and from College Station. Lots of traffic going home. I am also thankful that my Aggies played so well. It was a very good game. Didn't pull out the win but gave them a run for their money. Thank you, God, for all the blessings you have given me. I feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete