CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Twankful Twog for Sun., 11/15

Today I am thankful for time spent with my sister. Yesterday she came out to go to our last craft show of the season and then we went to our Supper Club gathering last night. She spent the night at my house and drove home this morning. We had a great time last night and I'm grateful she did all the driving! She probably logged close to 4 hours driving time all together since she left home yesterday. Living in a large metropolitan city where most of my family and friends live in the outer areas, you can't get anywhere in less than 45 minutes! Since I have close to a 2 hour commute for work each day I am always thankful when I don't have to drive! So thank you Donna for coming out and chauffeuring me around! I really enjoyed our time together.

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Sunday Nov. 15
    Today, I am going to give yesterday's second twankful twog. I had lunch with the church library committee yesterday. I really enjoy that group of women. Most are also in the Wesley group that I love. Standing in the parking lot as we were leaving, I had a short conversation with Virginia about going to heaven. I am very thankful for her and that conversation. For so long, my biggest fear was that I wouldn't go to heaven because I wasn't good enough, I didn't deserve it. I have since learned to think differently about that, but Virginia was so affirming to me. Knowing you are going to heaven when life's journey on earth is over, is so comforting.

    ReplyDelete