My precious angel babies are a year old today! How they have blessed my life and taken over my heart! I love them both so much and can't wait to see them tonight. At this time last year we were in the hospital anxiously waiting for their arrival. I can't believe a year has gone by already. I cherish each and every day with them. It is so fun to watch them grow and did you know that they are the smartest babies alive?? :) Proud. Blessed. Honored. That's how this Nana feels!Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Chloe and Cooper!
My precious angel babies are a year old today! How they have blessed my life and taken over my heart! I love them both so much and can't wait to see them tonight. At this time last year we were in the hospital anxiously waiting for their arrival. I can't believe a year has gone by already. I cherish each and every day with them. It is so fun to watch them grow and did you know that they are the smartest babies alive?? :) Proud. Blessed. Honored. That's how this Nana feels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment