CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Today
Sunday, Jan. 10

Outside my window... blue sunny sky and warming up from the early morning temp of 22 degrees.
I am thinking... about a family member I just got an email from.
I am wearing... pajamas and just might wear them all day! :)
I am remembering... Cooper and Chloe having fun at their friend Zach's first birthday party yesterday.
I am going... absolutely nowhere. I even decided to stay home from church today.
I am reading... nothing still but missing a good book at night.
I am hoping... to get all Christmas stuff packed away today. Update at 1:57 PM, Christmas boxes are all put away! Feels good to come back to say that! Job accomplished!
From the learning rooms... quickly learned what was needed in preparation of this cold snap we've had and did it all myself!
Noticing that... the birds are chirping outside!
Pondering these words... budget, budget, budget.
Praying for... family member mentioned above.
From the kitchen... made homemade banana nut bread this morning and will make meatloaf for dinner tonight.
Around the house... putting things away and de-cluttering.
One of my favorite things... watching Cooper and Chloe eat. Chloe loved the white cake at Zachary's birthday yesterday and Cooper loved his tortillas and rice and beans at the Mexican restaurant last night.
A few things this week... bible study on Wednesday night and Ruth Circle meeting on Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment