Spring break has officially begun for my sister Donna and my daughter Miranda who are both educators. I am always envious of their time off since it is end of quarter at my job and I'm rarely able to take a full week of vacation during this time-frame. I am lucky enough to have this Monday off and will spend it with Miranda and C&C. We may even take them up to my office for a visit since they are now 15 months and many of my very good friends at work have only seen them in pictures. I know, shame on me!
The weather is beautiful today and I'm about to leave in search of Scott's Weed and Feed to put down on my yard tomorrow after church. The clover will take over soon if I don't. :)
This afternoon I will take care of C&C while Mir and Todd are at Maddie's volleyball tournament. I'm looking forward to seeing them and I'm off to get my errands done while time permits.
If you are a Spring-breaker this week, enjoy your time off. I'm praying sunshine all over you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment