CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just One Picture to Post

The babies spent the night with me a couple of weekends ago. This is their new favorite place to sit.
I found Cooper here looking at his book and it wasn't long before sister joined him.
I had to raise the blinds so they could sit without pulling them down.
I can't tell you how many times I found Coop sitting in this window sill.
I think he thought he was hiding from Nana!
And....good news related to my last post, Miranda was able to upload all of the pictures I took with my camera
while we were in Florida.
I will go through them at some point and post a few favorites. In the meanwhile, check out her blog for a video of her pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment