
October is always breast cancer awareness month. You see "pink" everywhere including in the NFL! I lost an aunt to breast cancer and have another aunt on her way to becoming victorious over this disease! Miranda and Maddie walked in the "Race for the Cure" on October 2nd. They had a great time together and Maddie loved it! Now to give a plug to a local business, Crave Cupcakes in Uptown Park will donate 100% percent of the proceeds from these beautiful cupcakes above from their sales between Oct 1st and Oct 10th. At my office we were treated by a very generous supporter with 2 boxes of these tasty cupcakes. I quickly got out my IPhone to snap a couple of pics! Oh and did I say how yummy these were? In case I didn't, YUMMY! Seriously, we all pray for those we know who are battling this disease but we need to pray for a cure and I know I don't do that often enough. So let's pray and crave a cure together!
No comments:
Post a Comment