
We picked the most beautiful day to visit Dewberry Farm this past Sunday. I do believe we adults enjoyed it as much as the kiddos!

I think this picture is so funny! Chloe and Cooper went straight to this big slide and I snapped the picture when they got to the very top. They look like they are in a "ready, set, go" stance! They pretty much were because it was non-stop fun for the next 3 hours!

Chloe coming down the big slide. The pictures of Cooper were too dark. Alas, I'm still only with the IPhone for a camera. It is hit or miss on whether I get a good picture. I'm holding out until December to purchase a new camera.

Chloe loves horses.

Cousin Lily enjoying the slides.

Maddie hamming it up!

Cooper watching the ducks...

Chloe was making "quack quack" sounds....

Cousins watching the singing chicken show.
Chloe, Bella and Coop

All together for the first time that afternoon. They just scattered and ran to whatever they saw that excited them!

Had to include this one because the color is so good!
Coop is looking at all the animals in the picture.
They love animals and they were making their animal sounds all afternoon!

Waiting on the pig races....

Snack time!

Chloe liked the pumpkins but kept callings them apples!
She was saying, apple, apple, apple!

Time to go and oh so tired!

Nana was trying to divert a melt-down. Chloe was tired but didn't really want to go.
I let her wear my sunglasses. So cute!

Five minutes down the road....I stole this picture from Mir's blog!

And what a way to end a fun-kid day. Mom bought them McDonald's on the way home for dinner!
We really had a great time, the weather was beautiful and it was fun doing a family activity.
See Cummings family blog for more pictures in my blog list on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment