Chloe before Christmas Eve Church Service looking as adorable as ever!
Cooper in the church Narthex after lasting only 10 minutes into the service!
My sweet baby nieces McKenzie, Lily and Bella
Maddie and McKenzie
My angel girl baby
Cousins at play!
We had a great family Christmas this year at Miranda and Todd's house. Todd did a great job with the main course of our meal and the rest of us brought side dishes and desserts. I baked more than I've ever baked before! We missed my brothers Ricky, David and Bart and their families. This was the year that took them all to the other side of their families. My brother David's oldest son is away for boot camp for the Marines and I know their Christmas wasn't the same without him. Say a prayer for him (Jeremy) and for my sister in-law Vicki's Dad who spent Christmas in the hospital.
Tomorrow begins the last 4 working days of 2010 for me. It will be a very busy and stressful 4 days and I'm lucky to be off next Friday! I work with great people and for a great company and although I'm dreading these last 4 days, I am so very thankful for my job and my work family. I always leave on the last working day of a calendar year feeling like, "we did it once again!" So I'm looking forward to that feeling and what God has in store for all of us in 2011!
Merry Day-After Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment